Female Hormonal Disorder Treatment
Most of the hormonal disorders in women occurs when there is too much or too little of the hormone in the bloodstream. Because of their essential role in the body, even small hormonal imbalances can cause effects in your body. For which you may need Female hormonal disorder treatment.
What is Hormonal Disorder in Females?
Chemical messengers in the body are called hormones. Hormones produces in endocrine glands, these powerful chemicals travel around your bloodstream telling tissue and organs what to do with. Hormones help our body to control many of our body’s major processes, including metabolism and reproduction.
Even tiny changes can have serious of effects in your whole body.
Think of hormones like a cake recipe which is complicated. Too much or too little of any ingredient can lead you towards the hormonal imbalance and female hormonal disorder treatment. While some hormone levels fluctuate throughout your whole life and may just be the result of natural aging, other changes occur when your endocrine glands get the recipe wrong.
Symptoms of hormonal imbalance:
Your hormones play an integral role in your overall health. Because of that, there is a huge or broad range of symptoms that could signal a hormonal imbalance. If you observe any of the following mentioned symptom seek Female hormonal disorder treatment as soon as possible to prevent yourself from further damage.
- Weight gain
- Increased sensitivity to cold or heat
- Constipation or more frequent bowel movements
- Dry skin
- Puffy face
- Unexplained weight loss
- Increased or decreased heart rate
- Muscle weakness
- Frequent urination
- Increased thirst
- Muscle ache, tenderness, and stiffness
- [pain, stiffness, or swelling in your joints
- Thinning hair or fine, brittle hair
- Increased hunger
- Decreased sex drive
- Nervousness, anxiety , or irritability
- Blurred vision
- A fatty hump between the shoulder
- Rounded face
- Purple or pink stretch marks
Causes of Hormonal imbalance
There are many possible causes of hormonal imbalance for which you required female hormonal disorder treatment. Common causes of hormonal imbalance include:
- Hypothyroidism, or underactive thyroid
- Hyperthyroidism, or overactive thyroid
- Hormone therapy
- Hyper functioning thyroid nodules
- Cushing syndrome
- Cancer treatments
- Injury or trauma
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Eating disorder
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
More unique causes in women which leads you towards the female hormonal disorder treatment
- Premature menopause
- Hormone drugs like birth control pills
- Primary ovarian insufficiency
What are the questions your doctor may ask you?
- Does anything help relieve your symptoms and how often you are experiencing these symptoms?
- Have you lost or gained weight recently or more stressed than usual?
- When was your last periods happened?
- Are you planning to get pregnant or if you have getting or marinating erection?
- Do you have vaginal dryness or have pain during sex?
Tests for hormonal disorders
For the female hormonal disorder treatment your doctor may recommend you following tests:
- Blood tests
- Pelvic exams
- Thyroid scan
Treatment options for a hormonal disorder:
ZB Hospital Lahore providing Female hormonal disorder treatment by specialist Gynecologist Dr. Aysha Iqbal and Dr. Goufen Liu. Common treatment options may be include chimes traditions herbal medicines further depend on your condition and doctors choice.