What is Ankle Pain?
Ankle pain refer to any type of pain or discomfort that arises in or around the ankle. There are many different causes of ankle pain, ranging from the injuries to a number of different medical conditions. Treatment options are depended on the cause of ankle pain, which has to determine before any specific treatment can be recommended.
If you are searching for ankle pain treatment in Lahore then first you need to about its symptoms and diagnosis for the treatment.
Common Causes of Ankle Pain
Common causes of ankle pain are as following:
Ankle sprain: Ankle sprain occurs when ligaments get overstretched or tear, usually though the excessive stress on the ligaments. One or more of the ligaments can be injured during a sprain. Ankle sprain is one of the most common cause of ankle pain, being mainly caused by sudden twisting, turning or rolling movement’s ankle.
Ankle Tendon problem
Ankle tendon problems may include these problems:
- Achilles tendinitis
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Achilles tendon rupture
Bone Fractures: Bone fractures, colloquially referred to as broken ankle, are common injuries in or around the ankle joint and in the foot, being a common cause of ankle pain and can be the most common problems of ankle pain.
Bursitis: Bursitis is the inflammation of bursa, a sac filled with lubricating fluid, which decreases rubbing friction, irritation, acting as a cushion bones and other moving body parts such as muscle, tendons, ligaments or skin. In the ankle, the retro calcaneal bursa, located at the junction of the Achilles tendons with 356 of the heel bones, is the most common site of bursitis.
Arthritis: Arthritis is a painful joint disorder, whose cause can be inflammatory, degenerative, infections or metabolic in nature. Besides pain, the most common symptoms include swelling, warmth, tenderness, stiffness and decreased range of the motion. The treatment of arthritic pain will be depend on the type of arthritis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Septic arthritis
Seek emergency ankle pain treatment in Lahore to get rid from these type of pains
Symptoms of Ankle Pain
Symptoms of Ankle pain often include
- Tenderness or pain
- Reduced ability to move, walk, or bear weight
- Stiffness in the joint
- Swelling in the joint
Before this symptoms get serious and cause severe pain or disease come and experience our Chinese Doctors and get ankle pain treatment in Lahore
Live chat with our experts for best lumber herniated disc treatment in Lahore and for more details and information
Ankle Pain Treatment
You may get all types of ankle pain treatments at Zhongba hospital in Lahore under the single roof.
Ankle pain can mostly be treated with a combination of pain management techniques, physical therapy, and other approaches.
- Chinese herbal medication.Pain medications such can relieve inflammation that contributes to discomfort, stiffness, and nerve root irritation to give comfort. Chinese traditional herbal medicines are very good pain reliever that interferes with pain signals sent to the brain
- Prescription pain medications.Pain that is not relieved with medications may be muscle relaxants or narcotic painkillers. These medications are commonly used to treat intense, acute pain that is not expected to last more than a few days or weeks. These medications can be addictive and can cause serious side effects, so they must be used with caution and according to instructions provided by the prescribing doctor.
- Pain massage therapy.Pain massage therapy can reduce tension and spasms in the low back muscles, reducing pressure on the spine and alleviating pain. Additionally, pain massage therapy can improve circulation, providing healing nutrients and oxygen to tense muscles.
- Physical Therapy and Activity Modification. Physical therapy is often suggested or prescribed to help maintain healthy mobility in the lumber spine. A thorough low back pain exercises program should include a combination of different methods
If you are looking for a Natural and Fast way to treat ankle pain come and experience our Chinese hospital for Ankle pain treatment in Lahore.
We will provide you fix remedy and cure for ankle pain treatment in Lahore through traditional Chinese herbal medicine and Chinese modern technology