Lumber Herniated Disc Treatment in Lahore
Lumber Pain is very common complaint and pain in the aging population fortunately, most episodes of low back pain are self-limiting and resolve within approximate six weeks regardless of treatment.
In most of the cases of lumber pain, no specific imaging studies or treatment needed. It is important to first rule out any serious cause of low back pain. Lumber pain include the following warning signs:
- Age younger than 20 years or older than 50 years
- Major trauma
- History of cancer or recent infection
- Pain worse at night
- Change in bowel or bladder control
- Use of intravenous drugs
- Progressive neurological deficit or weakness
If you are searching for best lumber herniated disc treatment then first you need to about its symptoms for the treatment.
Symptoms of Lumber Disease
People with lumber herniated disc pain typically develop complaints of chronic lumber pain between the ages of 20 and 30 years.
- Pain is often made worse with changing posture. There is localized tenderness in the lower back. Pain is persistent and lasts longer than six weeks.
- Men and women are equally affected.
- The symptoms of lumber disc pain worsen as the degenerative changes in the spine progress from internal disc disruption to degenerative disc disease to segmental instability.
- With internal lumber disc disruption, people have a deep ache in the lumber that increases over several months. Pain is worse with motion.
- When this condition progresses, degenerative disc disease pain is present in the low back as well as the back of the buttocks and thighs.
- People with segmental instability have increasing lumber pain radiating down the lower extremities. This pain is increased with the movements.
Before this symptoms get serious and cause severe or disease some and experience our Chinese Doctors and get Lumber herniated disc treatment.
Live chat with us for best lumber herniated disc treatment and for more details and information
Causes of Lumber Herniated Disc
Lumber disc pain is caused by normal degenerative changes that occur as a person ages. The lumber spine is composed of motion segments differently. Each motion segment consists of two vertebral bodies and two facet joints. The in vertebral disc acts as the cushion, or shock absorber of spine.
The vertebral spine disc is made up mostly of water. This allows it to maintain its cushions like properties as people age increase, the intervertebral disc loses some of its water content. As this happens the outer layers of the disc are more likely to develop cracks or tears. These can be significant source of lumber pain. This is the beginning of internal disc disruption.
When the outer layer of the disc cracks the lumber disc loses its normal water content. This reduces its ability to act as a barrier for the load applied to the spine. Eventually it leads to collapse of the disc and degenerative changes in both the vertebral bodies. When this occurs the condition is known as degenerative disc disease.
The final process in the lumber disc pain occurs when the degenerative changes lead to destruction of the ligamentous and other soft tissue restraints of the spine. Which occurs when a loss of normal structural stability of the spinal cord occurs.
Seek emergency for lumber herniated disc treatment to get rid from these type of pains
Treatments for Lumber Lumber Herniated Disc
You may get all type of Lumber herniated disc treatments at Zhongba hospital in Lahore.
Treatment for painful lumber disease focuses on minimizing pain, stabilizing the spine, and improving or maintaining mobility.
Lumber herniated disc can usually be treated with a combination of pain management techniques, physical therapy, and other approaches.
Common Lumber Herniated Disc Treatments in Lahore
Initial pain management methods for lumber pain typically include a combination of the following:
- Chinese herbal medication.Pain medications such can relieve inflammation that contributes to discomfort, stiffness, and nerve root irritation. Chinese traditional herbal medicines are pain reliever that interferes with pain signals sent to the brain
- Massage therapy.Massage therapy can reduce tension and spasms in the low back muscles, reducing pressure on the spine and alleviating pain. Additionally, massage therapy can improve circulation, providing healing nutrients and oxygen to tense muscles.
- Dry cupping therapy. We have dry cupping therapy for lumber herniated disc treatment.
- Physical therapy. Physical therapy is suggested by therapists or prescribed to help maintain healthy mobility in the lumber. A lumber back exercise program should include a combination of different methods.
If you are looking for a Natural way to treat chronic lumber pain come and experience our ZB hospital for lumber herniated disc treatment.
We will provide you fix remedy for lumber herniated treatment through traditional Chinese herbal medicine and Chinese modern technology
If you want more information call us 03171172688 or LIVE CHAT with our experts…!