Joints Pain Treatment in Lahore
Now it is not difficult to find Joints pain treatment in Lahore at Zaib hospital with best Chinese & Pakistani expert and professional doctors.
Joints forms the connections between bones. They provide supports and help you in movement. Any damage to the joint from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a lot of pain. If you are searching for Joints pain treatment than first you need to know about joint pain.
Seek emergency Joints pain treatment if you get rid from these issues
Many different conditions can lead to painful joints, including arthritis, bursitis, gout, strain, sprain, and other injuries. Joints pain is extremely common. In one national survey, about one third of adults reported having joint pain within 30 days. Knee pain was the most common complaint more than shoulder and hip pain, but joint pain can affect any part of your body, from your ankles and feet to your shoulders and hands. As you get older, painful joints become increasingly more common.
Joint pain can range from mildly irritating or dull to debilitating. It may be go away after a few weeks (acute), or last for several weeks or months. Even that short-term pain and swelling in the joints can affects your quality of life. Whatever the cause of joint pain, we can usually manage it with Chinese medication, physical therapy, or alternative treatments.
Our doctor will first try to diagnose and treat the condition which is causing your joint pain. The goal is to reduce the pain and inflammation, and preserve joint function.
Seek emergency Joints pain treatment in Lahore if the pain is severe.
Causes of Joints Pain
Causes of joint pain include:
- Adult Stills disease
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Avascular necrosis (death of bone tissue due to limited blood flow)
- Bone cancer
- Broken bone
- Bursitis (joint inflammation)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (chronic pain due to a dysfunctional nerves system)
- Gonococcal arthritis
- Gout (arthritis related to excess uric acid)
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (formerly known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis)
- Lyme disease
- Osteoarthritis (disease causing the breakdown of joints)
- Sarcoidosis (collections of inflammatory cells in the body)
- Septic arthritis
Symptoms of Joints Pain
Joints pain can be caused by injury affecting any of the ligament, or tendons surrounding the joint. Injury can also be affect the ligaments, cartilage, and bones within the joint. Pain is also a feature of joint inflammation (arthritis, such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis) and infection, and extremely rarely it can be cause of cancer of the joint. Pain within the joint is the common cause of shoulder pain, ankle pain, and knee pain. Joint pain is also referred to as the arthralgia. The sexually transmitted diseases STDs chlamydia and gonorrhea can lead to joint pain in you.
Symptoms and signs associated with joint pain can include the following:
- Joint redness
- Joint swelling
- Locking of the joints
- Joint warmth
- Loss of range of motion of the joint
- Joint tenderness
Before this symptoms get serious and cause severe problems, diseases and pain come and experience our Chinese Doctors and get Joints pain treatment in Lahore
When to See a Doctor?
While it’s important to make an appointment with our doctor for any new joint problems be sure to seek urgent medical attention and medication if you have any of the following symptoms associated with your joint pain if your pain is severe:
- Unexplained weight loss
- Inability to function in daily life due to your joint problem
- Feeling ill
- Hot or significantly swollen joint
- Sudden numbness or burning and /or muscle weakness
Diagnosing the reasons behind your joints pain requires a comprehensive medical history and physical examination, followed sometimes by the blood tests, imaging tests and joint aspiration procedure. Rarely, a biopsy (a tissue sample) is needed for diagnosis.
Joints Pain Treatment at Zaib Hospital
You may get all types of Joints pain treatments at Zaib hospital Lahore under the single roof
We may offer you non medical treatments.
Non-medical treatments are may be referred to as alternative care. The term “alternative” should not imply inferior, but instead not traditional according to western medical standards and conditions.
Many patients Joints pain report relief from alternative treatments. Common options include:
- Manual manipulation: A chiropractor or other healthcare provider makes physical adjustments to the spine with the goals of improving mobility and reducing stiffness, discomfort, or pain or situation. Hand thrusts of varying speed and force are applied to the adjust spinal structures. Manual manipulation has been found to relieve joints pain in some people can cured.
- Based in ancient Chinese medicine, acupuncture stimulates points on the body thought to correct the body’s “qi,” or life force. It is believed that proper qi decreases pain and discomfort in the body and relief pain. During a session, thin needles are placed in the skin for about an hour or more. Acupuncture has been shown to provide significant pain relief for some people through traditional Chinese methods.
- Massage therapy: Applied to the low back, massage therapy can relieve the muscle spasms that usually contribute to low back joints pain. Massage therapy also increases blood flow to the joint, which speeds up healing by bringing nutrients and oxygen to damaged muscles.
- Mindful meditation: Meditation may be helpful in reducing the perception of pain, and can reduce depression, anxiety and sleep problems that commonly occur with chronic pain through Chinese traditional herbal medicines. Meditative techniques for pain reduction include everything from deep breathing exercises to an altered focus approach included exercises.
You can work here a physical therapist to strengthen the muscles around the joint, stabilized the joint, and improves your range of motion. The therapist will use techniques such as ultrasound, heat or cold therapy, electrical nerve stimulation, and manipulation.
If you are overweight, losing weight can relieve some of the pressure on your painful joints. Exercise is one effective way to lose weight (along with diet), but be careful to stick with low-impact exercises that won’t further irritate the joint. Swimming and bicycling are among the best exercises because both allow you to exercise your joints without putting impact on them. Because water is buoyant, swimming also relives some of the pressure on your joints.
If you are looking for a Natural way to treat chronic joints pain come and experience our Chinese hospital for joints pain treatment in Lahore.
We will provide you fix remedy for joints pain treatment through traditional Chinese herbal medicine and Chinese modern technology
If you want more information call us 03171172688 or LIVE CHAT with our experts…!